Minha foto
Estudante de jornalismo, apaixonado por Chicklit, música, seriados e devaneios.

segunda-feira, 4 de julho de 2011

When have I come so undone?


I used to think I was a slave to the dark and, despite everything I’ve done before, It wouldn't've helped if you’d waited for me. I know I'm not a saint, everyone can see it, but every single day those dark thoughts come again; the dawn is when it starts. It’s like a shadow of my own oblivion and I can’t see mercy’s face.
I’m frozen in time, yearning forbidden wishes. I’m so damned with all those scars of my broken kisses. Completely weary deep inside. It seems like tomorrow is blind and all I can wait for is an eternal night.
It’s been a long time since the wind took me away from you, but now my sins are fading into view, no matter the next morning light. Although I’m alone right now, I hope someday, on the road to your own perdition, I may see you again in the same coal-blackened rain I was yesterday.
I know you can see me right here and I know you’re glad to see I'm dying in every single dawn. But it’s ok, just take my longings and believe them all. Light a forever-burning candle if you do it because you’ve always known I breathe love.
Right now the magic seems so far... I don't wanna be here, but there are things I’ve got to know while my blood is running. I need to leave this unforgiven place, be healed by the sun.
Think of me and light a way for me to walk on from the ashes to the sky, burn all the thorns in the roses I have, so that I can think about hold on them again. Trust me, I know I'm right even I’ve gone too far.
Leave everything where you are.

- 5:13

Lohan;

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário