Minha foto
Estudante de jornalismo, apaixonado por Chicklit, música, seriados e devaneios.

domingo, 22 de maio de 2011

The Voice Record

You know? I used to sleep listening to "Enchant" by my dearest Emilie Autumn everyday, but now that I've found this fucking awesome voice record of one of the most magic, beautiful and unforgetable moments of my whole life, I find myselg replacing Emilie. I'm sure listening to your beautiful lovely voice while I'm waiting to fall asleep makes it so much better now. It makes me feel like you've never gone away. It makes me feel like you're here, holding me, like you used to do. It's like you're whispering again those right things in my ear like you used to do. I mean, this voice record is the best gift I could receive this year. Listening to our kisses noises and laughs, although weird, makes me feel so fucking alive.

I don't know what is happening to me right now, but all I need is this fucking voice record.

You're not going anywhere now. You're gonna be here, with me.

Sorry for my wrong english. I'm too numb to think straight.


♫ The Voice Record

- 5:52h

Lohan;

Um comentário:

  1. Prooooooooonto,aí você me quebra,como é que eu vou ler?!kkkkkkk...

    ResponderExcluir